Impact Junk Solutions operates “The Furniture Bank” which is primarily for people getting housed after experiencing homelessness.
How does it work?
- Furniture packages for an individual or couple (8 items) or a family (up to 14 items) are available.
- A fixed price of $150 to $225 is billed to agency or OW Discretionary Benefits. The idea is to offer free furniture to the client, while covering our expanded operating costs.
- Process starts with a client request/“wish-list.”
- Items in good repair, free of significant stains, dents or rips are pulled from warehouse stock.
- Order are fulfilled based on availability.